Friday, December 11, 2009

The Nursery

Me painting the monogram
I wanted a nursery that didn't really have a theme to it. Something "boy" but also cozy and snuggly. I found this fabric in my showroom and couldn't resist. It reminds me of Pop-pop's (James' dad) houndstooth suit jackets with the leather patches on the elbows...sophisticated and timeless.
We will also be incorporating photos I took from the Old Boat Show on Crosslake this summer, this is the one that will go above the changing table pictured below.
I finally finished the mobile this week. Thanks Pottery Barn Kids for the idea! (I could not purchase it from PBK because it didn't come in green, white and brown. That and it cost about $2 to make it!)


"James Neil Watson" for anyone who didn't know.
Ignore this ugly rug, it is temporary and it's going away. I just haven't bought the new one but I have it picked out (kind of a goldy/cream shag)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the Sounds of "Chris Neil Watson" much better. Sounds less Feminine. : )

Becky said...

OK Harvey! It took me a second to figure out it was you. Scared to leave your name...you had to be anonymous?