Monday, May 3, 2010

Many Moments of Two

The latest sibling photo Baby James enjoying the jumperoo. Clara loves to "help" him jump. I'm sure what she's really wanting to do is slingshot him right out the top of it to see what happens!My Mr. Man is getting so big. 3 months old here.


Nap time with Daddy on a lazy Saturday afternoon.

Clara being Clara
Cheesin' for the camera
Helping mom with dinner. "Painting" olive oil onto potato wedges.

dressing herself these days

This was an amazing event I call "Clara's Morning". She got up, DESTROYED her room and by 11:00 put herself down for a nap. What a day...

James is much more talkative these days!


I don't know what she's singing about... but he does.

3 comments:

Pants said...

OMG, those two absolutely TEAR ME UP!!! I love Fun-Size James' little baby screeches and how focused in on Clara's song he is. Love them! Love you!

Madwoman of Preserve Path said...

Becky, they're just precious! So fun to watch them grow. What adorable kids you and James have. Now I wish SOMEBODY would get on the stick and have me another grandbaby :)

Derek said...

I can't believe how much your kids look like each other. James is going to hear "Oh, you must be Clara's brother" from every teacher for the rest of his life.